Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Stay Tuned!

Hello friends and acquaintances!

Thanks for checking in. Until my travels begin, this space will largely remain empty, but stay tuned! While there will be some posts from Switzerland, starting in August I'll have regular updates with images and brief text vignettes from around the world.

In the meantime, here is my travel schedule:
June 12-16: Los Angeles
June 18-24: Boston for fellowship meetings
June 25-27: NYC for Manna Project Board Retreat
June 30-August 20: Switzerland
August 21-September 5: Detroit
September 5-October 10: Brazil
October 10-November 15: South Africa
November 16-December 18: Vietnam

I will also be posting my international phone numbers in each country once I have them.

Keep your eyes out for photos as they start to come in!
Greg

PS - Bonus points to those of you who caught the Steinbeck reference in the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment